Hello. Thank you for considering me for the growing team at Target Creative! Please check out the following projects which pertain to your business needs.
Example No. 01: Social media content to promote Brookside Market Days. I created the flyer design and pulled graphic elements and typography from it to promote the event on social media. This includes banner, newsfeed and profile images for Facebook and post and profile images for Instagram.
Example No. 02: Social media content to promote the Brookside Sidewalk Sale. I created the flyer design and pulled graphic elements and typography from it to promote the event on social media. This includes banner, newsfeed and profile images for Facebook.
Example No. 03: Social media content to promote 5B & CO. Candlemakers. Each video features one of their popular scents including "Fresh Cut Grass" (left), "Flower Shop" (right) and "Raindrops". The client had a very limited budget so I created stop-motion videos (linked above) with an iPhone/natural light and cut/folded paper.
Example No. 04: Social media content to promote Wholesome Culture. I used the client's existing logo and color palette to maintain the brand's look and feel. Since video content has a higher engagement rate on Instagram I like to add motion to posts whenever possible.
Example No. 05: Social media content for my personal account. From left to right, top to bottom: National Donor Day graphic, National World Kindness Day graphic, ‘Go Vote’ countdown graphic, National Skip the Straw Day graphic, Banana candy lettering, International Women’s Day graphic.
Example No. 01: Newsletter template for Prep KC. I created this newsletter template to match existing branding and used MailChimp.
Example No. 01: GIF creation to commemorate National Tick Tock Day. I created this to share on my personal Instagram. Check out the original Instagram post here!
Illustrations for a Short Video
Example No. 03: Illustrations I created to let people know Design Ranch had caught on fire – no joke! The illustrations were later used to create this nifty video.
Example No. 02: Assisting with the website design for LogoLounge. This was a collaborative effort and I benefited from working with a web developer to address issues with the old website. For example, a key issue I helped solve was:
Problem: LogoLounge is a members-only logo database. However, new visitors to the website thought it was a blog because news articles were featured on the homepage. Ironically, we were publishing the news articles to promote our paid content.
Goal: Encourage logo designers to purchase a membership without giving away too much content from the logo database for free.
• Add a search bar to the front page and put it front and center so new visitors see it. Previously the search bar was only available after a current member had logged in.
• Allow non-members to search and display the 5 highest-ranked results. In the past, only members could access search results. The prospective member is also told how many logos match their search, highlighting the quantity of logos in the database, thereby encouraging them to join for more.
• Highlight logos from recent LogoLounge books where news articles used to be featured. Now prospective members can see the quality of the logos in the database. Moreover, this promotes the current book and encourages logo designers to join so they can be featured in upcoming books.
• Ensure all content shown reflects the quality of the logo database. Showcasing logos from recent LogoLounge books, which were selected by a jury of top logo designers, ensures the prospective member will see quality content. Furthermore, the 5 free logos displayed in searches done by non-members are the highest-ranked uploads, instead of the most recent uploads.
• Keep the articles but place them in the right column and scale down the title and image. When surveyed, current members wanted more content, so the articles are still there for their perusal.
Example No. 01: PowerPoint template design for Aguilar Public Relations. I designed this to compliment their branding and printed collateral, both of which I worked on. The client needed a template they could easily work with so I created the final design using PowerPoint.
Misc. Photo Retouching
Misc. Digital Design
Example No. 01: Miscellaneous digital design for Cherry Knot. Cherry Knot is a concept for a liquor infused ice cream company. Cooked up for an Adobe Live challenge, this brand is "knotty but nice"!
Example No. 01: 'The Muttropolitan' is a passion project inspired by my adorable mutt, Cordiroy. It is a zine that features 20 of the cutest mixed-breed dogs on Instagram. I hope to finalize the design and officially release it soon!
Thank you for checking out my work! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.