Hello. Thank you for considering me for [ ]! Please check out the requested supplemental projects below.
Example No. 01: Social media marketing to promote Brookside Market Days. I created the flyer design and pulled graphic elements and typography from it to promote the event on social media. This includes banner, newsfeed and profile images for Facebook and post and profile images for Instagram.
Example No. 02: Social media marketing to promote the Brookside Sidewalk Sale. I created the flyer design and pulled graphic elements and typography from it to promote the event on social media. This includes banner, newsfeed and profile images for Facebook.
Example No. 03: Social media marketing to promote 5B & CO. Candlemakers. Each video features one of their popular scents including "Fresh Cut Grass" (left), "Flower Shop" (middle) and "Raindrops" (right). The client had a very limited budget so I created these stop-motion videos with an iPhone/natural light and cut/folded paper.
Example No. 01: Newsletter template for Prep KC. I created this newsletter template to match existing branding and used MailChimp.
Example No. 02: Newsletter template for LogoLounge's website relaunch. I created this newsletter template to match existing branding and used MailChimp.
Example No. 01: GIF creation to commemorate National Tick Tock Day. I created this to share on my personal Instagram. Check out the original Instagram post here!
Example No. 02: GIF creation to promote my design services. I created this using a custom icon set I originally made for my portfolio cover.
Example No. 01: Website design for Artistic Log Accents. This is a work-in-progress for a craftsman with high-quality work. However, he's never had a website and doesn't use the internet (not even email!). It was important to have a professional, yet simple, website that showcases his work without requiring him to use a computer regularly.
Example No. 02: Assisting with the website design for LogoLounge. This was a collaborative effort and I benefited from working with a web developer to address issues with the old website. For example, a key issue I helped solve was:
Problem: LogoLounge is a members-only logo database. However, new visitors to the website thought it was a blog because news articles were featured on the homepage. Ironically, we were publishing the news articles to promote our paid content.
Goal: Encourage logo designers to purchase a membership without giving away too much content from the logo database for free.
• Add a search bar to the front page and put it front and center so new visitors see it. Previously the search bar was only available after a current member had logged in.
• Allow non-members to search and display the 5 highest-ranked results. In the past, only members could access search results. The prospective member is also told how many logos match their search, highlighting the quantity of logos in the database, thereby encouraging them to join for more.
• Highlight logos from recent LogoLounge books where news articles used to be featured. Now prospective members can see the quality of the logos in the database. Moreover, this promotes the current book and encourages logo designers to join so they can be featured in upcoming books.
• Ensure all content shown reflects the quality of the logo database. Showcasing logos from recent LogoLounge books, which were selected by a jury of top logo designers, ensures the prospective member will see quality content. Furthermore, the 5 free logos displayed in searches done by non-members are the highest-ranked uploads, instead of the most recent uploads.
• Keep the articles but place them in the right column and scale down the title and image. When surveyed, current members wanted more content, so the articles are still there for their perusal.
Example No. 03: Assisting with the website design for Aguilar Public Relations. I was responsible for ensuring the brand guidelines I had created were adhered to, in addition to making layout and photography choices.
Example No. 01: PowerPoint template design for Aguilar Public Relations. I designed this to complement their branding and printed collateral, both of which I worked on. The client needed a template they could easily work with so I created the final design using PowerPoint.
An example of a moodboard (left) I presented to a client recently. Upon approval of the moodboard the branding (right) was presented as one of three options for her to choose from.
Thank you for checking out my work! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.